Will Writing Service
Writing a will does not need to be a costly experience. Our will writing service is designed to offer you the most convenience and flexibility, whilst providing a professional cost effective service.
Our wills included;
- Free initial telephone consultation with one of our Estate Planning Consultants
- General advice on Estate planning
- Advice on appointing Executors
- Advice on appointing guardians
- Leaving specific gifts or money to friends, family or charity
- Advice on dividing the residue estate
- Funeral wishes
- A professionally written fully bonded will ( each for mirror wills)
- A copy of the will ( each for mirror wills)
If you don’t have a will when you die, your money, property and possessions will be shared out according to the law instead of your wishes. This can mean they pass to someone you hadn’t intended or someone you want to pass things on to ends up with nothing.
Common rules if you don’t make a will;
- If you’re not married and not in a civil partnership; your partner is not legally entitled to anything when you die.
- If you’re married; your husband or wife may inherit almost everything and your children may not get anything. This is true even if you are separated but not divorced.
- Any Inheritance Tax that your estate has to pay may be higher than it would be if you had made a will.
- If you die with no living close relatives, your whole estate will belong to the Crown or to the government.
Last year £8 Million went to the government because people hadn’t left a will!